In Cannabis Products Australia is already made an achievement. Cannabis is already a naturally growing herb that has been used for thousands of years to treat health conditions. It is also used in perfumes, soaps, candles, and some foods. Cannabis is a very powerful oil, and only small amounts are needed for it to have a powerful effect on the body and mind.
The term cannabis (popularly known as marijuana) is used to describe a product of the cannabis Sativa plant that is produced by its potent sticky glands which are known as trichomes. These trichomes contain high amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (called THC), which is the cannabinoid best known for its psychoactive properties.
Medicinal Cannabis Products Australia
Some medical use of cannabis Products Australia is as follows.
Patients with serious diseases and whose treatment is not curative have an important therapeutic potential in Cannabis, especially those who no longer obtain satisfactory results with the usual medications: For-example
EPILEPSY – It is the pathology of electrical hypersensitivity of the brain that produces electrical discharges that spread through the cerebral cortex that are manifested by convulsive outbreaks, which can sometimes lead to loss of consciousness and involuntary body movements.
- Benefits of Medicinal Cannabis for Epilepsy – Patients with intractable epilepsy, such as Lenoxx-Gastaut and Dravet’s Syndrome, achieved a reduction of their attacks by up to 39% after using cannabis-based drugs, even after being refractory to the association of two or more anticonvulsants.
AUTISM – is a set of disorders of the development of the cerebral. The autistic person has difficulty interacting socially, communicating, and expressing emotions, showing changes in behavior and impairment in social interactions. In some cases, they may have outbreaks of aggression crises.
- Benefits of Medicinal Cannabis for Autism- Cannabidiol helps to control the common anxiety and agitation of the disease. In some more severe cases of autism spectrum disorder, seizures are accompanied by seizures. CBD helps to reduce episodes.
MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS – is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system, compromising the functions coordinated by the brain. It causes changes in vision, balance and muscle strength, involuntary spasms of the skeletal musculature, making locomotion difficult, common activities, causing pain and discomfort to patients.
- Benefits of Medicinal Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis The world’s first legal cannabis-based medication was developed to control the symptoms of multiple sclerosis spasms being reported by patients, improving after the first month of use.
ANOREXIA – is the name given to the lack of appetite that accompanies certain serious diseases, associated with the important weight loss and cachexia of patients, as seen in cancer, AIDS, and Tuberculosis.
- Benefits of Medicinal Cannabis for anorexia- THC is indicated to stimulate appetite and stimulate weight gain.
CHRONIC PAINS – Pains of neuropathic origin, difficult to control clinically with current medications, and which often require the use of adjuvant medications to control symptoms.
- Benefits of Medicinal Cannabis for chronic pain- Both CBD and THC have analgesic action and are adjuvants capable of reducing and even eliminating chronic pain.
CHEMOTHERAPY – is used for the treatment of different types of cancers in various stages, which can cause some reactions that weaken patients.
- Benefits of Medicinal Cannabis for patients undergoing chemotherapy – THC decreases the side effects of chemotherapy, such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and dizziness, acting as a palliative treatment for patients with advanced or terminal cancer.